Wednesday, January 3, 2007

I woke up and....Im FAT!!!!





So, Im fat. Like for real fat. I did my BMI and I am obese per their numbers. Ive been in their overweight category for the last several years. But Im back in the old obese catagory. Yay for me! Ok, Im not suicidal yet. But seriosly, I out on pants today that a few months literally were so big, I had to be careful they didnt slide off. And today what happened? Oh yeah, I had to SUCK IN so I could get them ON!!!

Hello fat patrol, come and get me, cuz its time. I was having sex, (yeah I know, TMI) anyway, I was on top, just a quickie, butI just remember thinking, ewwww my stomach, God dont let him be looking at my STOMACH!!! It is soooo my worst body part, by far. I just wanted to turn around and ride him backwards! ( he wouldve liked it, he likes my ass...lol)

Anywho, I havent gained back ALLL the weight I lost but damn! I know people gain weight over the holidays...but this is ridiculous! I worked too hard to have just let this pile back on me like a ton of bricks. Or better yet, a pile of lard!

No comments: