Friday, January 12, 2007

Okay!!

Ok, I get it, blog, already!! ITs not like I have 5000 OTHER things to do, struggle with, deal with, stress out over... Im working out and thats the important thing. If I have time, the big point there, IF, then I will be happy to blog. Its nice to get it all out. Bt sometimes, I just dont have anything ro say, and no time to say, I have nothing to say. Except that I worked out today and thats all that matters anyway...Make the fat GO AWAY. My stress level is going through the roof even though I am TRYING to keep calm. Me, myself, my body, is at the bottom of the list. Damn money!! The root of all evil...So I NEED to find another job, I NEED to find a way to pay my bills, I NEED to get my brand new dryer fixed, I NEED to pay my rent, I NEED to clean my house that my children (the youngest mostly) destroy while Im at work, I NEED a dresser cuz my room is a wreck and I have no where to put all that crap and a bookshelf to put ALL those books on, and even the money necessary to buy a dresser and a bookshelf. My mind is running a million miles an hour and its all about stress. Stress stress and more stress. And to start my own business, I NEED to go to the trade show, which is in Vegas, which requires 500 plus taxes for flight and hotel. Then more money for food, cab, etc... My dream, to own my own business seem sto be fading before my eyes and the ability to live and function a normal daily life is becoming the yo - yo effect again. And finding a new job takes what? Oh yeah, time!! Apply, wait, interview, pray, work and 2 weeks later, a check!!! Hurray!! But what is that? A month from now...great... So Im gonna get my son ready for school. get him on the bus, and go work out, before I go to work, pray that my child support check has arrived. go to work, go grocery shopping come home make dinner, then clean it up pit it all away, help kids with homework they dont want to do, make them take baths they dont wanna take and then maybe blog after... hurray...

No comments: